Shop Murphy's Naturals unique line of plant-based and DEET-free mosquito repellent products! Good for the family, good for the planet.
Ceramic Mosquito Incense Stick Holder
How To Use Ceramic Incense Stick Holder:
- To best repel mosquitoes, light Murphy's Naturals Mosquito Incense Sticks on your patio or deck 10 minutes prior to your outdoor activity.
- Hold the Murphy's Naturals Mosquito Incense Stick down at an angle and light the end until there is a flame (about 15 seconds). Allow end to flame for 10-20 seconds, then blow out. A wisp of natural incense repellent will come from the end of the stick. Place stick in ceramic incense holder.
- Ensure the green incense does not touch things that may catch fire. The end of the burning incense stick and the ash is hot, see Incense Stick WARNING instructions.
USEAGE TIPS: FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
- Never leave a burning incense stick unattended.
- Always burn on a flat surface.
- Always burn within sight.
- Place stick so there is no danger of it lighting foliage or other things that catch fire. Do not let green incense touch things that may catch fire.
- Keep children and pets away from the burning incense stick.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Return and Refund Policy
If you're not 100% satisfied with the product you purchased from Murphy's Naturals, please return for a full refund or replacement. Contact us for any more questions.