Our Mosquito Repellent Products
Shop our unique line of plant-based and DEET-free mosquito repellent products here!
Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
**FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35**
With 10% repellent oil content, Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks have significantly more repellent oils than other mosquito & insect products. Each stick offers an effective and refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors!™
- 12 Incense Sticks Per Tube
- Each Stick Burns 2 to 2.5 Hours (Wind may reduce burn time)
- D.E.E.T. FREE
- Petroleum FREE
- Refreshing Scent
Murphy's Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks are infused with a high concentration of Citronella, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Cedarwood. We left out all the ingredients we don’t want, so you won’t find D.E.E.T., petroleum or any toxins in our incense sticks. Our sustainable formulation of these key plant based ingredients burns clean, naturally.
Did You Know?
Most “citronella” products on the market contain a very low level of repellent oils, typically less than 2%, with some of the better known brands containing as little as 0.5%*. Essential oils are very expensive and that is most likely why other brands put such a small amount in their products. When we formulated our product, we made sure the fragrance was pleasant and most importantly - IT WORKS!
10% essential oil content is really a big deal in differentiating Murphy's Mosquito Sticks from other repellent brands. *We won’t steer you wrong, but please check out the labels on the big brands to see their active ingredient percentages.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 10.0%
• citronella oil: 1.5%
• lemongrass oil: 1.0%
• rosemary oil: 4.5%
• cedar oil: 1.0%
• peppermint oil: 2.0%
INERT INGREDIENTS: 90%
• bamboo sawdust: 90%
TOTAL INGREDIENTS: 100%
NET WT 5.50 oz / 156 grams
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
How To Use Repellent Sticks
- To best repel mosquitoes, light Murphy's Mosquito Repellent Sticks on your patio or deck 10 minutes prior to your outdoor activity.
- USAGE TIP: Place several Murphy’s Mosquito Repellent Sticks around your area of use, spacing them 12 feet apart.
- Hold the Murphy's Mosquito Stick down at an angle and light the end until there is a flame (about 15 seconds). Allow end to flame for 10-20 seconds, then blow out. A wisp of natural incense repellent will come from the end of the stick and is ready for placement.
- Place Murphy's Mosquito Repellent Sticks in a Ceramic Incense Stick Holder or a flower pot filled with moist sand/soil. Ensure the green incense does not touch things that may catch fire. The end of the burning incense stick and the ash is hot, see WARNING instructions.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY!
- Never leave a burning incense stick unattended.
- Always burn within sight.
- Place stick so there is no danger of it lighting foliage or other things that catch fire. Do not let green incense touch things that may catch fire, do not stick incense stick into soil or sand beyond orange portion of incense stick.
- Keep children and pets away from the burning incense stick.
- This product has not been registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Murphy’s Naturals, Inc. represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act.
Return and Refund Policy
If you're not 100% satisfied with the product you purchased from Murphy's Naturals, please return for a full refund or replacement. Contact us for any more questions.