Here at Murphy's Naturals we believe in the importance of all-natural products and the benefits they provide. We truly believe that health and wellness come from the environment. How do we focus on providing amazing earth-friendly products that help others through their purchase?
- We're a proud B Corporation - an acknowledgment of our commitment to social and environmental ethics, transparency and accountability.
- We're proud members of 1% for the Planet - a nonprofit with a mission to build, support and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet.
- We aim to create products with a focus on sustainability - We create products which are made from responsibly sourced plant based ingredients.
For this sustainability blog post, we’ll feature the insert that goes with our Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks.
The insert’s purpose is to include How to Use information with our Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks AND we intentionally made it the size of a bookmark so that it could be reusable!
Type of paper used for the insert/bookmark?
- Enviro 100% made by Rolland
- Made with 100% post consumer paper
Where do we print? We’re thankful to have an awesome eco-friendly vendor right around the corner…Barefoot Press!
- Neighbors in Raleigh NC, Barefoot is less than a mile from the Murphy’s Naturals office and warehouse. They’re located in a “recycled” 1950s-era industrial building, which uses sustainable materials such as bamboo floors, energy efficient appliances, lighting and windows.
- Read more about their green printing practices here!